Two step or stage implant with diameter of 4 mm. It is available in 4 lengths of 5,5 mm, 7 mm and 13 mm. The implant must be placed subcrestally by 2 mm to allow for the platform switching of the abutment. This must be taken into account when preparing the implant site. The implant is seated by light tapping after the CAP/ healing abutment has been fitted.
- Hard and dense bone D1- D2 types
- All clinical cases of 2 stage surgeries
- Vertical bone height greater than 7.5 mm
- Reduced bone thickness/width off less than 8 mm
- Drilling the desired or planned depth ( L + 2)
- Fitting of CAP/ healing abutment
- Soft or light tapping to seat implant -Sutures for primary closure for optimal healing
Supra-structure - SSABU
It fits into the body of the implant with a friction fit due to the morse taper/ cone connection of 3 degrees. A haxagon configuration at bottom of post allows positioning of scalloped shape to match the gingival contours. The prosthetic options can be cementable or screw retained. A screw retained option is possible due to the internal well of the abutment.
- Имплантат ALPHA