Two step or stage implant with diameter of 4 mm . It is availablein lengths of 11,3 mm and 15,3mm. The implant must be placed subcrestally by 2 mm to allow for the platform switching of the abutment. This must be taken into account when preparing the implant site. The implant is seated by light tapping after the CAP/healing abutment has been fitted.
- D2 - D3 - D4 bone types
- All clinical cases for 2 stage surgeries
- Drilling the desired or planned depth (L+2)
- Fitting of CAP/healing abutment
- Soft or light tapping to seat implan
- Sutures for primery closure for optimal healing
- Reduced bone thickness/width off less than 8 mm
Supra-structure - SSABU
It fits into the body of the implant with a friction fit due to the morse taper/ cone connection of 3 degrees. A haxagon configuration at bottom of post allows positioning of scalloped shape to match the gingival contours. The prosthetic options can be cementable or screw retained. A screw retained option is possible due to the internal well of the abutment.
- Das PHY Implantat